We offer both short-term and long-term boarding stays for our furry friends! While we usually book vacation reservations for dogs and cats, we also have cared for parrots and ferrets in special circumstances! We have separate dog and cat boarding kennels to ensure a relaxing stay. We provide easily digestible, healthy premium pet food and have everything needed for the visit, including comfy bedding and food and water bowls (and treats on holidays!). You are certainly welcome to bring items like food and bedding that may make your furry family member more at home during his or her stay. With both indoor and outdoor runs, the dogs have ample room for boarding visits and go outside at least twice a day. The cats have a quiet, secluded nook to enjoy a lazy vacation. Let Blue Valley Veterinary Clinic be your pet’s home away from home!
- We have accommodations for dogs, cats, and other species such as equines, some pocket pets, and exotics – please ask for details regarding special arrangements for these “other” guests.
- Amenities include all of the creature comforts that your pet may need during his or her stay, such as food, water, food and water bowls, bedding, cat litter pans, and a selection of treats and toys.
- Dogs have spacious 6′ x 3′ indoor, environmentally controlled runs with outdoor time at least twice daily. Cats are housed in secluded, roomy 2′ x 2′ or 2′ x 3′ kennels in their own cozy non-dog nook.
- Multiple pets board at reduced rates. For example, the second dog in a shared run is half price!
- Check-in and check-out is during regular business hours. After-hours check-in and check-out times are only available by pre-arrangement and may have an additional service fee.
- You should inquire about your dog or cat getting the full spa experience during his or her stay by taking advantage of our on-site grooming services! A mani/pedi and pampered attention will have your pet looking and feeling its best!
- Consider Zylkene, a non-sedative supplement that helps your pet focus on food and fun, getting the rest and relaxation that he or she deserves!